While it’s been a challenge to find a caterer willing to travel to ECETI, we believe we’ve made a great choice for delicious meals. Our caterer will be able to accommodate many specialty diets – including Vegan and Gluten Free. However, if you have a food allergy or a very strict diet, we suggest bringing your own food.
Before you place your order for Soul Tech meals, here are a few things to remember.
- ECETI is located 40 minutes from the closest organic grocery store. This affects food pricing and availability. Therefore, we will close meal plan registration on Friday, August 3rd.
- All meal prices include beverages, tax, and gratuity.
- Meals are not included in Soul Tech registration or camping fees. If you don’t purchase a meal plan, you’ll be responsible for bringing and preparing your own food.
- There are no refunds for meals not eaten and no refunds for meal cancellation.
- In keeping with the mission of ECETI, all food is prepared using the highest quality meat and vegetables available from the caterer. Please keep this in mind when considering the price of food available.
- If you’ll be at ECETI outside of the days which are catered, please plan to be self-sufficient and bring your own meals. Meals will not be available for purchase at the ranch.
When you select your meals, you’ll be offered the following options:
- An omnivore meal
- A gluten-free, omnivore meal
- A vegetarian meal
- A gluten-free, vegetarian meal
Please make your selection carefully and order your meal plan before Friday, August 3rd.
The Meal Plan is Currently Closed
Make Your Own
If you’re camping at Soul Tech you have the option to bring and prepare your own food. Just as at any camp site, you’ll need to supply your own ice chest, cooking equipment, plates, etc. ECETI will supply water and a place to wash dishes.
There will be plenty of time in the schedule to cook and enjoy your meals. However, there is an active burn ban in Washington State during the month of August. So, all meals will need to be cooked on a propane camps stove, not on an open fire.